Auditsoft licensing is an optional service that may be enabled when the Certification Body / Certifying Partner chose to approve all audit license request before an audit can be started. This is mostly used when the Certification Body / Certifying Partner subsidises licensing and/or to confirm the following BEFORE the audit is initiated:
- The audited member is in good standing and
- the auditor is in good standing.
To initiate a license request the AuditSoft user follows the standard process to Get a license by instead of purchasing a license there will be an option to Submit Request for an AuditSoft license (1)
In auditSoft the license will now show up as License Pending Approval (2) and;
Important: The user (auditor) will not be able to start an audit before the audit request is approved.
Pending Approval Process
The following diagram outlines the major steps in the licencing approval process:
Once an license request has been submitted a Certification Body / Certifying Partner administrator:
- will be notified by email that a license request has been submitted
- and can the log into AuditXchange where the one of three actions can be performed
For each license request (3) the three options are:
- Approve (4) - This approved the license for use and sends a notification email to the requestor. An approval cannot be undone by the administrator.
- Reject (5) - This rejects the license request and allows the administrator to sent a custom notification email to the requestor. An rejection cannot be undone by the administrator.
- Auto Approve (6) - Approves the request and ads the requestor to the Auto Approve List.
Lists all the Licenses that have been Approved
Lists all the Licenses that have been Rejected